All of Rooftop L.O.A. is cashless. Cash tips for the service team are permitted.
Rooftop L.O.A.’s menu is inspired by Coastal European dishes and ingredients. There are 8 different menus throughout L.O.A. depending on the experience you choose.
You can park in the Interlock Building’s parking deck. You will pay per hour by the Park Mobile App or kiosk, Zone 3232. Valet is also available.
No, outside decorations are not permitted. For general event inquiries please contact: [email protected].
Yes, you are allowed to bring in your own dessert with 24-hour notice. There will be a $6 plating fee per guest.
Yes, we permit 2 (750 ml) wine bottles for a maximum of 1.5 liters. Any bottle brought in cannot be featured on Rooftop L.O.A.’s wine list.
The corkage fee is $75 for each bottle.
The Restaurant at Rooftop L.O.A. does not have a dress code, but we encourage our guests to dress for the occasion.
The Pool at Rooftop L.O.A.’s dress code during the day is beach themed attire and swimwear. Guests joining us in the evening are encouraged to dress for the occasion.
All guests must be 21+ years old and IDs are checked at the door.
Pets are not allowed at Rooftop L.O.A. Service animals are permitted and must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your service animal and maintain control of them always.
Rooftop L.O.A. is 100% a smoke-free environment.
There is no commercial photographing or videotaping without the written permission and authorization by Rooftop L.O.A. management. For any permission inquiries please contact: [email protected].
There is no membership associated with Rooftop LOA.
Pool Access is $30 after 3:00 PM Monday – Friday and all-day on Saturday and Sunday. Purchase of a Cabana or Lounge Chair rental waives all Access fees.
Lounge chairs are $75 plus tax and service for a time period of three and a half hours.
Each lounge chair rental comes with a complimentary glass of bubbles, as well as complimentary towel rental. All lounge chair rentals are for a span of three and a half hours.
Cabana rentals start at $600 plus tax and service for a time period of three and a half hours.
All cabana rentals come with a complimentary exotic fruit display and complimentary towel service for each guest. All cabana rentals are for a span of three and half hours.
Code of Conduct
- For the safety of our guest and staff, Rooftop L.O.A. reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers brought to the roof
- Firearms, knives, other weapons, or any objects that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm, are NOT permitted
- No outside food or beverages are allowed
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) is allowed
- Rooftop L.O.A. is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel is prohibited
- No solicitation or distribution of promotional literature is permitted on property for any purpose
- No commercial photography or videography without written permission
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs will be tolerated
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask anyone to leave the premises who is not in compliance with these rules