No commercial photography or videography without authorization
Personal cameras are permitted but should not interfere with traffic, business, or guests’ experience. There is no flash photography allowed in Riva Restaurant. Additional media equipment or accessories (i.e., tripods, Go-Pro, mics, flashes, etc.) are not allowed unless pre-approved by L.O.A. management. For any permission inquiries, please contact us.
Accessing Rooftop L.O.A. is easy! You can access the roof during operating hours by clicking the “R” button in the elevator. Check out this video for more.
You can park in the Interlock Building’s parking deck. You will pay per hour by the Park Mobile App or kiosk, Zone 3232. Valet is also available.
There is no entry fee Monday – Thursday to access the roof. On Friday through the weekend, there is a $20 entry fee to access the roof. Accessing the roof is free if you have a Restaurant or Pool Club reservation.
No, outside decorations are not permitted. For general event inquiries please contact: [email protected].
Yes, you are allowed to bring in your own dessert. Please contact us prior to your arrival to let us know what you will be bringing. There will be a $6 plating fee per guest.
Yes, we permit 2 (750 ml) wine bottles for a maximum of 1.5 liters at the Restaurant only. Wine bottles and any other glassware are NOT permitted at the Pool. However, any bottle brought in cannot be featured on Rooftop L.O.A.’s wine list.
Corkage fee is $25 per 750 ml.
Yes. A 20% gratuity charge will be automatically added to all parties.
The Restaurant at Rooftop L.O.A. does not have a dress code, but we encourage our guests to dress for the occasion.
No, food is not served in the Grove. Guests are invited to join us at the Restaurant or Pool Club Bar for lunch, dinner, or brunch on the weekends.
All guests must be 21+ years old and IDs are checked at the door.
Grove seating is on a first-come basis. We do not accept reservations for fire pits or groups under 20. Bringing a larger group with you? Inquire about an event.
Pets are not allowed at Rooftop L.O.A. Service animals are permitted and must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your service animal and maintain control of them always.
Rooftop L.O.A. is 100% a smoke-free environment.
The Pool at Rooftop L.O.A.’s dress code during the day is beach themed attire and swimwear. Guests joining us in the evening are encouraged to dress for the occasion.
Yes. The Access Day Pass is $30 and offers limited availability each day. Reservation availability opens each day and does not include swimming.
The Lounger Day Pass is $55 and is the recommended reservation option to secure a lounger to swim at the Pool. The Lounger Day Pass includes a private lounger on deck for 2.5 hours, access to the heated Pool and Pool Bar, towel and poolside service, and access to showers.
The Cabana Experience is a 4-hour experience for a maximum of 6 guests. Cabanas are available Monday – Thursday for a minimum food & beverage spend of $900, and Friday – Sunday for a minimum food & beverage spend of $1200.
The Cabana Experience includes a private cabana with a couch, fan, chairs, and personal TV, access to the heated Pool and Pool Bar, access to lockers and showers, towel service, a dedicated server, a cooler with chilled still and sparking waters, and fresh fruit tray.
No! Wine bottles and any other glassware are NOT permitted at the Pool.
Code of Conduct
Please note, every guest must adhere to the Code of Conduct below. Failure to do so will result in removal from the property.
- For the safety of our guest and staff, Rooftop L.O.A. reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers brought to the roof
- Firearms, knives, other weapons, or any objects that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm, are NOT permitted
- No outside food or beverages are allowed
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) is allowed
- Rooftop L.O.A. is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel is prohibited
- No solicitation or distribution of promotional literature is permitted on property for any purpose
- No commercial photography or videography without written permission
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs will be tolerated
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask anyone to leave the premises who is not in compliance with these rules