All of Rooftop L.O.A. is cashless. Cash tips for the service team are permitted.
Rooftop L.O.A.’s menu is inspired by Coastal European dishes and ingredients. There are 8 different menus throughout L.O.A. depending on the experience you choose.
You can park in the Interlock Building’s parking deck. You will pay per hour by the Park Mobile App or kiosk, Zone 3232. Valet is also available.
No, outside decorations are not permitted. For general event inquiries please contact: [email protected].
Yes, you are allowed to bring in your own dessert with 24-hour notice. There will be a $6 plating fee per guest.
Yes, we permit 2 (750 ml) wine bottles for a maximum of 1.5 liters. Any bottle brought in cannot be featured on Rooftop L.O.A.’s wine list.
The corkage fee is $75 for each bottle.
The Restaurant at Rooftop L.O.A. does not have a dress code, but we encourage our guests to dress for the occasion.
The Pool at Rooftop L.O.A.’s dress code during the day is beach themed attire and swimwear. Guests joining us in the evening are encouraged to dress for the occasion.
All guests must be 21+ years old and IDs are checked at the door.
Pets are not allowed at Rooftop L.O.A. Service animals are permitted and must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your service animal and maintain control of them always.
Rooftop L.O.A. is 100% a smoke-free environment.
There is no commercial photographing or videotaping without the written permission and authorization by Rooftop L.O.A. management. For any permission inquiries please contact: [email protected].
There is no membership associated with Rooftop LOA.
There is no cover charge to access the Pool at Rooftop LOA, but lounge and cabana rentals have an additional cost. As the Pool at Rooftop LOA is a food and beverage experience, we encourage our guests to enjoy food and drink from our Pool menu.
Lounge chairs are $75 plus tax and service for a time period of three and a half hours.
Each lounge chair rental comes with a complimentary glass of bubbles, as well as complimentary towel rental. All lounge chair rentals are for a span of three and a half hours.
Cabana rentals start at $600 plus tax and service for a time period of three and a half hours.
All cabana rentals come with a complimentary exotic fruit display and complimentary towel service for each guest. All cabana rentals are for a span of three and half hours.
Code of Conduct
- No outside food or beverages are allowed except for an empty water bottle that is refillable at Rooftop L.O.A.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) is allowed at Rooftop L.O.A. Designated areas for smoking are located on the ground floor of The Interlock Building.
- Rooftop L.O.A. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited.
- For your safety, Rooftop L.O.A. reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers brought to the roof.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to Rooftop L.O.A.
- Rooftop L.O.A. reserves the right to refuse entry or ask anyone to leave the premise that is not in compliance with these rules. Failure to comply will result in you being banned from Rooftop L.O.A.