- By submitting your application for membership via the L.O.A. website, you agree to our membership rules below.
- L.O.A. requests that you refrain from photography and video while in the space. Many of our guests are public figures and value their privacy. We encourage all our members to take a Leave of Absence from their phones and social media, while at L.O.A.
- Members and their guests may not take, or disseminate, photographs of any members, guests, or of the L.O.A. staff. Members are required to inform their guests of this policy before they arrive. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in termination or suspension of your membership.
- Members should keep phone calls to a minimum and always be mindful not to disturb other members by loud talking. Please use a headset when on calls and during meetings. Be mindful of those around you and how others are enjoying the Club as well.
- L.O.A. is a 21 + Social Club. No one under 21 will be permitted membership or as a guest.
- The Membership Committee meets monthly. Before acceptance is offered, you will be invited to attend a social for prospective members to make sure we are a good fit for one another. The Membership Committee has sole discretion as to who shall become a member. There are no appeals to membership decisions.
- Before you are charged membership dues, you are free to withdraw your application at any time. If your membership application is accepted, you will be sent a link to complete registration.
- This is your club. Members are encouraged to propose new members to join. When recommending potential members, make sure these are members you want to be around.
- Membership fees are not refundable for any reason.
- Application forms are available here.
- Membership is for a minimum period of one year and renewable thereafter on an annual basis. Membership renewals are not guaranteed and are reviewed by our Membership Committee on an annual basis. The decision of the Membership Committee is final and without appeal. Member’s behavior at the club, treatment of L.O.A. staff, and adherence to club policies are all considered when reviewing renewals. If you are selected for renewal, you will receive an email about annual membership fees and when they will be charged to your card on file. If you decide not to renew the following year, you will be notified in time to cancel your auto-renewal payment.
- Members and their guests are expected to follow the Code of Conduct and behave in such a way that shows respect for the other members, the staff, and the property. Members are responsible for their guests. Your guest’s behavior could result in you having your membership suspended or terminated.
- For your safety and others, there may reach a point where we are no longer comfortable serving you or your guest any more alcohol. We take these matters very seriously and will use our sole discretion to keep everyone safe. We will also arrange for transportation for you if you are not able to drive.
- L.O.A. will ask for a current photo of you to remain on file. We need to have your current details, plus a photograph of you in our membership database. By paying membership dues, you agree that we can hold your details and a photograph to use in connection with your membership.
- In no event shall L.O.A Social Club discriminate against any individual based on their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or marital status.
Code of Conduct
Every Member and their guest(s) must adhere to the Code of Conduct below. Failure to do so could result in removal from the property and/or revocation of Membership.
- For the safety of our Members and staff, L.O.A. reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers brought to the rooftop.
- Firearms, knives, other weapons, or any objects that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm, are NOT permitted.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes, vapor pens, marijuana) is allowed on the property.
- L.O.A. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel is prohibited.
- No solicitation or distribution of promotional literature is permitted on property for any purpose.
- No photography or videography is allowed at any time.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs will be tolerated.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises who is not in compliance with this Code of Conduct, which many result in suspension or termination of your membership.