Get all your questions answered about membership to Atlanta's exclusive L.O.A. Social Club.
L.O.A. Social Club is located at 1115 Howell Mill Rd, on the rooftop of The Interlock building in the heart of West Midtown. L.O.A. is a stunning, expansive 38,000-square-foot property guaranteed to make you feel you’ve left Atlanta and arrived at your favorite resort destination.
L.O.A. opened in June 2022 and was previously opened to the public. After a year of allowing the general public to preview the space and offerings, we are moving to a private members-only social club in January 2024.
It starts with our incredible group of members, and continues with exclusive access to two restaurants, three full bars, a private dining room with private terrace, an outdoor grove for lounging with fire pits, swimming pool, pool bar and lounge, a 2,000 square foot pavilion for private events, an overlook deck, and the most amazing views of Atlanta’s skyline and glorious sunsets. There is also wide-ranging and imaginative programming to engage the membership community across many dimensions and interest levels.
Membership is good for 12 months, and fees will not be refunded should you decide to cancel. If for some reason you decide not to renew the following year, you will be notified in time to cancel your auto-renewal payment.
Members are encouraged to bring guests, and are required to stay with them for the duration of their visit. If a guest arrives before the member, they will be required to wait in the lobby until the member arrives.
L.O.A. Social Club is looking for a diverse group of interesting and interested individuals who want to depart from the ordinary and discover the extraordinary. We are building a community of like-minded individuals from a variety of backgrounds, who will use the club in a multitude of ways. After an application is filled out, you will be added to the waitlist while the membership committee reviews all applications. If your application is accepted, you will be required to pay a one-time initiation fee of $2000 and an annual fee of $5000.
The membership committee meets monthly to assess and review applications. You will be notified about your next steps upon submittal of your application. The best, and fastest, way for you to accelerate your application is to have other members recommend you for membership.
All members and their guests must be 21+ years old. Identification will be checked for all guests entering the club. As long as you are over 21, we welcome all ages in the club.
The Interlock has an 800 spot parking deck available. You will pay per hour by the Park Mobile App or kiosk, Zone 3232. Valet is also available along wth rideshare drop off and pick up designations.
Pets are not allowed at L.O.A. Service animals only are permitted and must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after their service animal and always maintain control of them.
L.O.A. and the entire Interlock property is a smoke free facility, which includes cigartettes, marijuana, and vape pens.
Loungers are available on first come, first served basis, for members and their guests. There is no time limit and members can stay as long as they’d like. Once loungers are full, a wait list will be started and members are given loungers based on the order they were added to the list.
Cabana’s have a $300 food and beverage minimum for 4 hours, and holds up to eight guests. If you have more than eight people, you will be required to get two cabanas.
No. Wine bottles and any other glassware are not permitted at the Pool.
There is a corkage fee at the Restaurant, but not at the pool bar. Members are encouraged to contact member services if they desire something special for their cabana experience, and we will do our best to accommodate.
Code of Conduct
Please note, every guest must adhere to the Code of Conduct below. Failure to do so will result in removal from the property.
- For the safety of our guest and staff, L.O.A. reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers brought to the club.
- Firearms, knives, other weapons, or any objects that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm, are NOT permitted.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) is allowed.
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel is prohibited.
- No solicitation or distribution of promotional literature is permitted on property for any purpose.
- No commercial photography or videography.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs will be tolerated.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask anyone to leave the premises who is not in compliance with these rules.
- Failure to comply with these rules could result removal from the property and/or revocation of your membership with no refunds.